Sunday, August 31, 2008

Baby Memories


Yesterday, I was talking a break from hanging drywall. (Which by the way, drywall is really really heavy. I never had worked with 12 foot pieces before) My niece was out in the yard playing with Sarah and ran up to me and said that she wanted to swing. She grabbed my hand and led me to the hammock that was on the ground and asked me to hang it up. I am a sucker for a cute booger, so I put the hammock up on the tree. I picked Jessie up and put her in to swing her. While we were swinging, I started to tickle her belly and say "ahhhhhbooo". I told her that when was a little baby that I used to do that to her and she would laugh and laugh. I asked her if she remembered when she was a baby, she replied, "uh huh". She then looked up at me and said, "Uncle Brad that was so silly". I laughed and then grabbed her a tickled away. This was a sweet moment with that little girl. She is so cute.

P.S. Here is a picture of Jessie and Preston (Brother) on the hammock. Just for the record, I did not tickle my brother, this picture was taken days before Jessie and I swinging in the hammock.

No comments:

Post a Comment