Friday, August 29, 2008

Arrested Development


I need to talk about something dear to my hear tonight. I was tired today when I got home from work. Sarah being the sweet wife that she is, worked a double at the restaurant. This left me at home alone for the evening. So, when I got home from work, I did a little bit of folding clothes and cleaning up around the apartment. Then I decided to do my favorite thing, which is watch Arrested Development. I think that this is one of the greatest written TV shows next to The Office. It has some witty and dry humor that crosses lines that are perfect to be crossed. I watched one the discs and relaxed for a little bit. It was pretty awesome. If you have never seen this show, you need to check it out. You will not be disappointed. This is one of those days when I am reminded of a bit of my Dad that I have in me. I really love the dry humor that his genetics passed on. It is a wonderful thing. I think my dad would like this show, which reminds me I need to pass it on to him. Well folks, I am off to bed. I look forward to tomorrow, I am going to pay attention and have a really good blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment