Saturday, August 2, 2008

Where do I turn

Today, I was reminded of something about God and guilt. When I turn my back on God, my first instinct is to run from God and not talk to him, spend time with him or anything. The funny thing is when I turn my back on God, is when he wants me to turn right to him because he is there waiting. I am my own problem, not God. I was just thinking about it today, that God is there when we turn away and that is just the moment that he is dying for us to turn to him, to come into his arms and find grace. But, there are so many times when I turn away on my own accord when God is ready and willing to forgive. Grace is big, and I consistently keep myself from it. It is funny to think that my actions do not keep me from it, but yet myself. God is always willing to have me, his grace is always ready to give.

1 comment: