Thursday, August 21, 2008

Those tricky Presidential Candidates

So, I am sitting here waiting for a DVD to burn in the club room and was thinking about last nights post.  I feel that I sold you guys out and did not give you anything worth reading or to be amused.  So I am going to add  something this morning.  I was looking at Yahoo News while waiting for the DVD and saw a report on the Presidential Candidates agreeing to 3 debates and 1 vice presidential debate... WOW thanks guys, you agree to debate for the public to see and decide who they will vote for.  It just made me a little moody if you will, that they would "agree" to those debates as if there was a question that their would be even 3.  I am a little disappointed in both of them, that they did not already meet for the "town meetings" and help the public get educated early and thoroughly.  Well, that is my two cents on that issue.  Darn Politicians. 

No comments:

Post a Comment