Monday, August 25, 2008

God is talking, but I am not sure in What Language?

Today I pose a question. That is all. If you would like to respond, I welcome your thoughts. Please give myself and anyone else who reads this the gift of many different minds and experiences.

-How do you listen to God, when you don't really understand how to understand when he speaks, or do not speak the same language? Sometimes it may feel that way. I hear people talk about knowing what God has for their life, or God speaking- whatever form of communication he uses. Do we listen to God, or just try to do what we feel is right? Waiting, to see if it lines up, seeing if he puts up a road block? I believe that God's desires and our passions have the ability to come together during our journey through life. I think that is what it is all about: the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment