Friday, August 15, 2008

Trimming the back of my neck

So, I have decided that trimming or shaving the back of your neck is the hardest thing known to man. Especially when you go at it alone. I was on my way into work today around three, because I hosted tonight, when I noticed that the back of my neck looked like a wolverine. I decided to fix that problem. I grabbed one of Sarah's compact mirrors (so I could use it in the other mirror to see the back of my head). Then, while looking in the little mirror to see the bigger mirror, I tried to move my hand in the right direction to shave my neck and trim it up. Left is right and right is left... It was a nightmare of confusion. I completed this task sometime later, and now I have a great, clean, new neck. But... it sure was a task. I felt like I needed to voice this, because I know that I am not the only one who has fought this battle before.

No comments:

Post a Comment