Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Alien's have taken over my head


I did this to myself. I sleep every night with a fan that is positioned on the bed and keeps me cool because my wife is 1000's degrees. On a side note I think that her body temperature increases beyond normal levels each night when she goes to sleep. Such levels that they burn the skin of anyone, who might be sleeping near bye. (ME) Anyways, last night I went to bed and the fan was pointed a little bit to high and on my face. I thought about it for a second and was to sleepy to move it and went to sleep. Well while I was sleeping a alien crawled into my head and shrunk it... and then after that, hired a bunch of tiny mini dwarf ninjas to take there little mini swords and chop up my throat for a bit. So when I woke up my head appeared to be the regular size, but it was really not. Also the alien had struck me with a slow motion spell and when I would move my eyes and head together everything would move very slowly and a little off. Throughout the day, the symptoms have gotten a little worse and the Alien has the upper hand right now. BUT... I have eaten some cookies and pills along with as much water as I can drink and I think by the morning I should be launching a offensive of my own.

Also, there was no acting in this photo, I turned the camera around and 'click' and that is what you get.

Also, Random Question of the Day: If you could be one uncommon animal super hero, What would you be?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Sarah has always been hot!!
    Take that however you'd like :-)
    Love the blog and the Maple vs Orek story! Keep it up, dear son-in-law!

    ReplyDelete