Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tour De SharpTop and Horse Shoes Complete



So today, Alan and I rode from Jasper to the Lake Allatoona (37.1 miles) in the Tour De SharpTop. It was a great ride, and we got to have some good time talking and riding. We had a pretty good ride, until this White SUV with this fish-looking sticker on the back almost hit my elbow- but at least they honked when they went by us going 20 over- to let us know they were there. :) Later in the ride, a dog tried to bite our feet off, but we out-ran him. At the lake party, Ryan and I had a once in a lifetime horseshoe game. We were down 9-1, and then down 18-11, coming back to win with a Ringer (thanks Ryan) to win 21-19. It was amazing. It was a good day. I also saw the best mullet I have ever seen on a five year-old. It was down to the middle of his back, which means at least one third of his life has been spent growing his mullet.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good ride. I am sure you remembered what your Mom taught you and didn't give the guy who almost hit your elbow any bad hand gestures--right?? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I had to keep my hands on the handlebars so I was not able to say hi with my finger :)

    ReplyDelete