Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Wife the Skee Ball Champion


My wife is the worlds best skeeball player. We went the other night out on a date which was more designed for me than her, due to the putt putt and the arcade that we went to. When we go to the arcade, we end up battling it out in skeeball and basketball games pretty much the whole time. I beat her about 1 of 12 games. She kicked my butt every time. This has been consistent since I met Sarah. She has always had a skeeball ability. She also hold multiple high score records around the country. I just needed to share that with everyone today. But for the record, I kick her butt in putt putt and bball games.

P.S. On a side note, If every once in a while anyone wants to comment so that I know I am not writing to myself that would be awesome. Just let me know you are out there. I know my Mom is, but she probably not post. (Although she should, I bet she is scared to. Yeah that is right Mom I just called you out.

3 comments:

  1. And just why are you so surprised that a woman could show you up in Skee Ball?? Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry my friend - your feed is on my google reader. I admire your wife's skee ball skills, maybe I'll have to take her on if we ever find ourselves in an arcade together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just one of many lessons of humility you will learn through this great journey of marriage

    ReplyDelete