Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alan Jackson's House


I have just a few things for you today. I went riding this morning on my bike for a little while. I am amazed by how many huge, and I mean huge houses there are around here. I am not sure what all these people do, because they all, and I mean all have houses that are freaking nuts. We went to one of Scott's nephews bday party at the pool also later in the day. I got to make up some games with 8 year olds and play those games in the pool with them. It was a good time.

To top off the day though, on our way back to their house they took the long way home and showed us where Alan Jackson lives. That guy has a beautiful place as you can see by the picture. He had gates all over the place like this to get into different places around his estate. It was crazy. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment