Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sarah and Isiah (not our Kid)


Sarah and I went over to eat dinner tonight with some friends, the Korpitas. It was a really good time with good food a, few local brews, some steak, and sweet potatoes fries. MMMmmm. Sarah made some bread (Springer Bread) to add to the dinner. It was very, very, very good. After we ate dinner, we were all sitting around the living room and "Izzy" (Isiah) was laying on the floor thing playing, and Sarah was playing with him. I went to grab a picture and with the two of them, and to make Izzy smile, Becky yelled potato over and over again, and he started to giggle a bunch and laugh. It was really funny because the word potato triggered laughter to him. He really liked Sarah (most kids do).

This made me think of when I was little. I have been told stories about how my brother used to say the words "chicken men" to me, and I would die laughing. Chicken Men, Potato... it's all ripe for humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment