Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tooth Ache...

The past few weeks, well maybe months I have known I needed to go the dentist. I was suppose to go a few months back and get a old cavity sealed or something like that but they called and canceled on me. That tooth has never bothered me that much. But a different one has come along to take its' place. A few weeks ago I noticed sometimes when I would breathe in deep, I would have a really sensitive shooting pain in one of my molars. It would come and go here and there, not enough to keep my mind on it. Not until today, when a piece of my old filling decided to secede from the rest of my mouth and fall out. It got my attention a little quicker this time, seeing that I can no longer chew with that side of my mouth. I am looking forward to the dentist tomorrow, I would like some drugs and ice cream about right now to make my world a little better, drugs so I could not feel how cold the ice cream is, and the ice cream because who doesn't love ice cream. Do you think it I mailed in my old piece of filling to one of those commercials that promise you money they would give me something for it... hmmmmmmm. cha ching.

1 comment: