Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This is why I enjoy my job.

Today, I was reminded about why I love what I do. I continue to be stretched and challenged in all kinds of way. Every other month I find myself learning to do something I never thought I would ever be doing. Today was no exception, I opened up an email from a "program" team that is coming to SharpTop Cove this summer with an idea about something they wanted to know if I would build. I open up the email and it is a Michael Jackson like Billy Jean light up dance floor looking thing. A dance floor that lights up, this is now a work in progress. The brainstorm period has begun and the crafty version of a light up dance floor is in the early stages of production. I will post some pictures and let you see how this comes along.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! That is going to be interesting! You can do it! Hope you are taking pictures of all your latest projects.

    ReplyDelete