Monday, April 6, 2009

Ahh you likea da sauce?

Tonight, I began an adventure to find a good BBQ sauce. Sarah and I are going to rent a spot in at the flea market here locally in Jasper soon and I figured I would give the sauce making world a try. Although, I am not sure if these will be good, I thought I would give it a whirl. So we have four different kinds of vinegar based sauces with anywhere from creole to old bay hidden in them, to one mustard based, and three tomato based. They are currently spending the night soaking in the goodness and I am looking forward to trying them tomorrow. I have two more sauces that I need to make before the final elimination will happen, I ran out of ingredients tonight that slowed me down for the last two. Hope you are all getting a little hungry as your read this thinking about good bbq chicken and what not. Okay bye.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! You turning out to cook--who would have "thunk it"!!!! I never know what you are going to be up to next!!! AND your hair looked so good. Gotta have a talk with your barber wife!!!!!! Glad your ears survived!! But it is going below freezing this week. You are going to have to get the toboggan out!

    ReplyDelete