Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Cart and Hall of Fame Putt Putter

I am going to share two stories tonight, one from yesterday and one from tonight. When I was in Walmart yesterday, I experienced what being "that guy" felt like. I walked in, said hello to the greeter and took my cart. Ten seconds in to my journey in walmart, the front right wheel freaked out and started to get the shakes and make loud noises. This continued for the rest of my trip, no matter the speed of travel, where I put pressure on the cart, nothing loud noise every tens seconds.


As for tonight, it is very simple, I will let the picture speak for itself. I am currentlly on the Hall of Fame board at the local putt putt place that just opened up in Ellijay, Ga. Sarah, my friend Joe and myself all scored good enough to get to sign the board, it was a great occasion. Although, I would like to mention an oddity in my family. Sarah is normally right handed, but when it comes to putt putt she goes left handed and is great. It is very puzzling. I am not sure how to understand it, but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment