Friday, April 3, 2009

Sarah tried to kill me

I was cutting my hair today in the bathroom, which consists of a buzzer with a guard.  This is the usual process which takes a little while to make sure I get all the hair even.  Sarah will come in late in the game and buzz over my ears and my neck.  Today, she decided to try something new with the hair buzzer.  She started to cut behind my left ear and ba'am it happened, I guess she did not know that I had taken the guard off and straight up buzzed me behind the ear and took a chunk out of my head.  But this turned out to play to my favor.  Sarah is not a fan of the shaved head, but I tend to like it.  This gave me an edge to go ahead and shave my head.  It was nice, very much cooler now, and the head shall get a tan.  

Also, I would like to invite all others who would like to take a stab at Texas to feel free to go ahead and let it flow, their state is big enough it can take it. 

1 comment: