Monday, April 13, 2009

Damn Pound Puppies

I have decided that if you have a dog that chases people, cars, cyclists, speed walkers etc. you should be fined, jailed and or put in a dunk tank. Jasper, Ga has the largest population of stray, mean, starved for attention dogs in the entire world. Yesterday, I was riding my bike through Jasper and just crested the top of a hill just in time to wake up the dog in someones yard who was sleeping. He/She decided that the best thing to do after a nap was to chase me down a hill and try to kill me or bite off my ankles and or legs. This pup was behind me for about 50 feet or so just ready to pounce. Just about the time I was getting out the pepper spray from my back pocket to make the dog wish it had never messed with me it pulled back and stopped. It looked up at me as if to say, "yeah that's right, don't you ever come back to my neighborhood." After a year of riding my bike and battling the dogs of this county I think I should be aloud to start "capping" some doggy asses... maybe there is a bylaw in the stimulus bill that gives me permission to shoot some dogs... I will have to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment