Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am reminded of the "stupid"

Tonight, Sarah and I went down to Atlanta to go out to dinner for her birthday of which I will post some pictures after this post so you all can see what it was like later. But tonight I was reminded of one of the dumbest people I have ever seen in my life. We went through a toll booth in the Buckhead area that cost .50 to pass through. As you can imagine, you can add up the amount of .50 in many different ways... 2 quaters, a few dimes, some nickels, crap ton of pennies, I mean there are a lot of ways that you can create the number .50 in change to deposit into the toll bin to collect, count and let you pass. But on this night a few years ago, something special was in the air, someone special was in the air. I pulled up to the toll right behind a small sedan, figuring I would only have a short wait till I could pass... not at all. I watched something that I will hold dear forever... this person took out a one dollar BILL and threw it into the bin. Lets think for a moment... okay now that you had that moment to think you can realize how stupid this person was. They sat there and look at the bin as if it was going to suck down the dollar make some change, spit it back out and wala the gate would open and magic time would be over. Nope, they put a dollar in the change bin... I say again they put a dollar in the change bin. Darwin Award?

No comments:

Post a Comment