Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Conversation

I am going to be a little more brief than I would like to be on this topic, but I was again reminded tonight about the art of great conversation. I was hanging out with a buddy of mine, Kevin, and we just always have great conversation. It is a true gift when you just sit down at a table and start to share with each other about whatever and have vulnerability to be open and honest with life. I, again am led to the desire to share this with others. Not, to talk about myself, but to encourage others to put themselves in a position to talk to other people, to share about themselves and learn from those who are around them. This again is a gift that is constantly swirling around us that we refuse to embrace. I hope for myself that I would continue to learn to put fear and self consciousness aside and dive into real conversations when given the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment