Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The two hour lunch

I must share with you something that I went through today. Sarah, Kathy, Kyle and myself were driving around the north Georgia mountains looking around at different things etc. We decided that we wanted to eat somewhere local and not at Mcd's or one of those places, even though there were only a few. We drove around for freaking ever looking for a place to eat. Place after place was closed. I found out that most BBQ places are only open from Thursday to Sunday. What the crap is that, do they not like to eat BBQ on these other days where many people would like to eat BBQ... jerks. We looked around forever and finally found a small deli outside of Blue Ridge. We came, we drove, we complained and we conquered. Note to self, if you ever think that you might be a situation like this make sure to pack a snack. Also, if you ever find yourself in N. Georgia, I hope that you like eating lunch, dinner etc before 4pm. Jacked up I tell you, Jacked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment