Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sarcasm Update

First off today, I would like to give everyone an update on my sarcasm project. I have 8 notches so far and each time I have been in the position to give myself a notch, I keep my mouth shut completely. I do not speak at all I just use that time to reflect on the sarcastic comment I was about to make. It has been a very humbling experience so and shown me a lot about where my thoughts run to in different situations. Very interesting how we as people are so quick to be sarcastic to others, maybe as a defense or a way to control the conversation. Sarcasm hurts people, that is such a simple truth, but so hard to grasp in our daily lives.

P.S. I saw the Goat lady at church today and she gave me a hug.

1 comment:

  1. You are probably going to be called again if she needing a goat herder.

    ReplyDelete