Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have lost the funny and I can't find it

I have been having a little issue with my blogs over the past few days. I usually have great talent in noticing funny things in my daily life. I have come on a dry spell, I have either not been very observant of what is going on around or my life has become a little less excited. I have not been doing to good on the waking up early by the way, I have been moving a little closer each day. But back to the problem... where has all the funny gone? I am just in a fuddled state of disillusion. So with that said, I am going to start paying attention to the funny a little more and really look to see if it is still there or not. Also, as I am thinking about it, Patrick I need to email you soon, I have a few business related questions for you. Look I am using the blog as outright vehicle for communication. ha. Well until the funny returns or Maple does something that is blog worthy, I am off.

1 comment:

  1. email away or call me. the funny is still there lurking just beneath the surface. kind of like a wedding day zit.

    ReplyDelete