Thursday, February 19, 2009

People watching at the Doctors office

I was sitting in the doctors office today waiting to be called and I was as we all do, people watching. There was one gentleman who caught my attention. He was about 500-1000 pounds. He was arguing with the nurse about not wanting to have to walk about thirty feet... max. Also he would not be seen until he knew what it was going to cost him, but he was okay with them looking around for an extra wide wheelchair while they were looking for the cost. After they found a wheelchair and the price was right they wheeled him away, on his way in he said, "hey I got to piss". The nurse stopped him five feet from the bathroom door and asked, "if he could make it," he was a little annoyed but got up. Then I guess as he opened the door expressed his discontent with the fact they did not have a urinal for him... This is our tax dollars at work people.

No comments:

Post a Comment