Saturday, February 28, 2009

I have to pee

I have been sitting here again with a blank mind wondering about what to write about. All this time, I really have to pee. It kind of makes me laugh about all that you can go through when you have to pee really badly. If you have to pee really really badly, you don't want to get up because you have the "pee belly" of which almost puts you in an e mobile state. So what do you do to solve this problem... the pee walk. As you are reading this, I know you know what I am talking about. Each person has their own version of the pee walk that is custom fit to their size and shape and intensity of the pee they are facing. Some people hunch over a little, while others use speed to help their situation. Then, there are those who hunch with speed. But the two together tend to cancel each other out. While the speed has hindered the hunch, the hunch is hindered by the speed, all along making you have to pee all the more, and that is not the only thing you have to work against. The dreadful "i know you have to pee mentality" that your body knows some how. You try to trick your body into thinking you have plenty of time and will power, but... it knows that you are getting closer to the toilet and it is raring to go. This also adds a pep to your step, with the hunch and the speed now all colliding at the finish line. As you get ready to go with each move, you have to be very precise, because time is very precious and valuable at this point. One false move and you could have some oopsy moments. So, I have to go now, because while I have sitting here writing this blog, it has been a diversion to trick my body, because I really have to pee, so I am going to try to sneak to the bathroom unnoticed using the hunch sidestep method.

Night

1 comment:

  1. My son is absolutely nuts!!!!!!!and obviously was absolutely desperate for a topic!!but I love him!!!

    ReplyDelete