Monday, February 23, 2009

My Alarm Clock Sucks

I have been trying to get up earlier, say 6am. When I worked for At&t, I was able to do it and got used to waking up that early. As for the present time, I am unable to win against my body. Every morning the alarm clock goes off and I become the snooze king, I continue to hit snooze over and over again and never get up until I have to. Meanwhile, Sarah is over there suffering through all of this because she does not have to get up when I do. I wonder how many days you have to get up until is becomes second nature. Does anyone have any tips on being able to get up early. I would love to be able to get up every day at 530am, but I haven't a clue how to make that work.

ps. I have already tried the multiple alarm clocks, that did not work.

2 comments:

  1. I read somewhere it takes two weeks to establish a habit. Also it will help to go to bed at the same time every night. oh and I think exercise helps your REM cycle. Those are my tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tip just get up and stop making that sweet wife of yours suffer. You should also tell her to kick you in the shins to get you out of bed. Man up

    ReplyDelete