Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blast!!

As I am sitting here, I am just going to start typing until something comes to mind to write about. I thought by now I would have some deep awesome things to write about... but I do not. Crap... But I will share something from yesterday. Sarah and I and two of our friends went down to exit one to play some buzztime trivia and eat some wings. We ate like 50+ wings and the Springer's kicked some serious trivia butt. There were about 100 people in the bar or so. We were there for four games, in which Sarah and I took all four of them, first place. This was pretty much a huge life moment here. I even got up to 223 in the nation. It was amazing, total domination. Although this might not seem to interesting to you, it was a major achievement in the Springer household.

No comments:

Post a Comment