Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Coffee Guy

I went to a coffee shop the other day with my buddy Anthony. Anthony had promised me about this "new" coffee shop that was outside of town. I could not find it online before we left, but I followed him faithfully, even when we were in the middle of nowhere and I thought I was going to find myself in a scary movie... we pushed on and finally we found it. It was a pretty neat coffee shop and we put our orders in for a cup of coffee and some other drink A got. The waiter brought out our drinks a few minutes later, and I noticed that he got my order wrong. This is were I find this story gets funny. He sat my drink down and it was some butterscotch frozen cappuccino thingy with carmel and whip cream blah blah blah. I looked at it, looked at him, back to the drink and then back to him and told him that I think they got my order wrong. At this point you would assume that he would say something like, "sorry about that, let me go get your correct order for you." No, he just looked at me silently... then he started to mention that this was the drink he was pretty sure I ordered and then was silent again. I confirmed that I ordered a hot drink and after some convincing he went back to make my drink. I just thought it was funny that he line of thought went to, "well since I made this drink, you should drink it." hmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment