Monday, September 15, 2008

Spilt water take three

okay so I am going to try this for the last time. I have this problem
With sleep walking and talking. The other night around 2 in the morning
I woke up sitting up with a glass of water in my hand. I always go to sleep
With a glass of water by my bed. While I was sitting there I noticed my pillow
was soaking wet. Then I noticed that all around me was wet. I do not know
if I poured it out or just missed my mouth. About this time Sarah woke up and
ask what I was doing, I said I was sitting in a puddle of water. I put a sleeping bag over it
and went back to bed. That is my story.

1 comment:

  1. did you have an accident? maybe you should get that plastic cover that you wrap around your mattress. you know the one your mom put on so you wouldn't ruin the mattress when you wet the bed.

    ReplyDelete