Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The second best male artist in the Springer family tree


Tonight, I was on the phone with my brother. I usually do one of two things when I am on the phone, I walk around or draw on a piece of paper. Most of the time it is walking, I will pace around the house or wherever I am, but tonight I was sitting when he called and there just happened to be a piece of paper handy. I started to make a small circle which then grew these kind of wings to the sides. That turned into what looked like to me a bowtie which reminded me of my brother who I was on the phone with. The rest is history, it ended up being a picture of my brother. I tried to shadow a few things in a then just ended up coloring in the coat. I had to erase the hands because I cannot draw hands very well at all. It looked better without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment