Monday, September 22, 2008

I am an Uncle again!!!






Wow, what a great day. Will and Ruby were born this morning and are beautiful. What you see there is a picture of Will up close and below that, a picture of the two of them. They are absolutely beautiful. I cannot say enough for those little boogers. Tonight I have something to share that is about will and ruby. I was looking at a picture of them before I left the office today to go home and my eyes became filled with water or something of that nature. I have felt tears in my eyes before. Usually it has come along with hurt or pain or sadness. I have rarely cried from pure joy and happiness. I looked at those babies and baaam there it was, I was overcome with a joy that lead to tears. It was awesome. What a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment