Monday, September 8, 2008

PDA

I went to the Aquarium in Atlanta today with Sarah and her Parents. It was a fun time and we saw a bunch of neat animals, and fish. I found out that otters are friendly to people and try to bite them for fun. Beluga whales can hold their breath for 25 minutes, and people from other countries kiss in public too much. I would like to expand on the last one for a brief moment. I walked up to look at some fish at one of the tanks. Without going into too much detail, there was a couple standing in front of me with their faces about six inches apart. They were not looking at the fish like me and the other 30 people standing there. At that moment they started to passionately kiss each other. What the CRAP? This went on for about twenty seconds, I tried to look past them and concentrate on the fish. I was too stubborn to let some stupid PDAers ruin my time looking at the crazy fish that live in the sand with half their bodies and the other half in water. Much too cool to walk away (I am talking about the fish). I was awe stuck by the fact that they did this. NO SHAME, NO SHAME at all. Crazy foreigners, I bet they were from Holland.

1 comment:

  1. what's wrong with people from Holland? maybe we just like a little making out in aquariums from time to time. no biggie. you Americans can just learn to DEAL WITH IT.

    ReplyDelete