Monday, September 29, 2008

My wife is talking to the Dog, and she is amazing.

I have a quick comment for the night. As I type, I am watching Sarah play with Maple. She is extremely funny, as she talks to Maple about how she is going to see her sister Molly this weekend. When she mentions Molly's name, Maple's ear perk up. It is rather amusing to watch. This makes me think of how really neat it is to watch Sarah relate to people. I know that I am branching off of her talking to our dog, but it all makes sense in my head. She is very gifted in loving people etc. I just feel very blessed to be around someone with that ability to love others specifically. She looks at people through a lens that sees people for the beauty that they are. I think that is a wonderful gift, that speaks volumes for who she is. Well I am off to bed, I bet Sarah is going to be embarrassed when she reads this. Night Night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment