Thursday, September 25, 2008

My left eye quit on the right one

First off, let me go ahead and say sorry for the shortness of the last few blogs that I have written. I feel like the quality that I am shooting for, has been somewhat compromised in the past few days with some short entries, that are not bad... but yet no the detail that I am looking for. By this I am only applying the statement to the last two days, the Babies Post is wonderful and beautiful, just like my new niece and nephew. Which by the way they went home today and are doing great. Speaking of babies, how about a side order of babies with two friends of ours having babies today/anytime now. That is a lot of babies floating around here. So as for the title of todays blog, as I write this one eye will fall asleep and not tell the other eye what it's doing. Then the other will do the same and I will get mad and tell them both to wake up and no one is going to bed just yet, but they continue to go to sleep without telling me. So as for tonight, I go to sleep, but I will pay close attention tomorrow and have a good original post for you. Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment