Friday, September 12, 2008

Bodie and the Shoes

So, I have already typed this twice on my Iphone because my Internet SUCKS!! So if this is short I am sorry I am tired and ready for bed.

So I went to a baby shower tonight for some friends of ours. One of our friends has a son named Bodie. He was upstairs playing with some of the other kids and decided he need to come tell us something. His mom Susan was talking and was unable to talk to him at the moment. So, Trey his dad looked up at Bodie on the stairs and said can you tell me? Bodie, looked at him and said, "No". We looked at each other and laughed a good bit and Bodie continued to wait for his mom. She was available soon there after and asked Bodie what he needed. He looked at her and said, "I took my shoes off". This was amazing. I looked at Trey who was already laughing a good bit. It was a moment for the ages. Bodie, is the man. When I have a kid one day I hope they are like Bodie.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys. Bodie is such a great kid. I miss you guys. Yeah, I do realize I said that twice.

    ReplyDelete