Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Maple Got Stuck

It has been a while since I had a good Maple story. Yesterday we were throwing the ball around the house, and it ended up going underneath the bed. Maple went under the bed to retrieve it. She got under the bed and got the ball which she kind of tossed out from under the bed. She turned herself around a little bit and then when she went to come out from underneath the bed, she had a problem, she was stuck. Every time she would go to get out, she would try to stand up in which she would be unable to get out. I found this pretty amusing so I watched her for a bit, then went in to help. I had to grab her paws and drag her out. It was pretty funny, especially the part where she was stuck for a while. Reminded me of ol' president Taft. (history trivia of the day, can anyone tell me what I am referring to?)

1 comment: