Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blank Brain

This is driving me nuts, I have found when I am super busy and have little time for myself, I have very little to write about. I think this is a result of not having much time to ponder or read the news etc. As I am sitting here writing this Sarah just killed a bug, she is really sleepy, so that means a really sluggish looking Sarah slowly tracking a bug. Very funny. So anyways I think this lack of material calls for a Maple Story. Five days ago I was sitting in the living room reading a magazine/on computer and maple was at the glass sliding door. All of the sudden she tears across the living room and runs full force into the screen door in the kitchen with enough force to make it open. Turns out a ground hog came trotting by the window and Maple was on the hunt. I turned the corner to see her working her way up a really steep hill of underbrush like a mad man possessed. It was funny, I got her back and she went back to the the window and set up shop and watched out for another hour or two waiting for the ground hog to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment