Monday, June 22, 2009

My interactions with the bugs

Today I had two different interactions with two different bugs. One was a little flying/crawling bug, very tiny little guy and the other was a worm. The crawly guy I met while I was in a meeting this morning. I was sitting at a very large table with twenty other people and I looked down and there he was, just crawling along. As I watched him walk around putting his feelers on the table and working his way along, I thought, "buddy you picked the wrong place to be, you are most likely not going to make it much longer." He was just walking around doing his own thing walking around within what he knew to be his surroundings... all was normal to him. I guess it was just a interesting perspective to take for a moment. Especially when he would get close to my hand and I would blow him away, hurricane. The other bug was a worm I walked up on in the field beside our dining hall. It had not rained, so it was odd to see him out crawling on top of the grass. I also thought about his perspective. He was on his way somewhere, and most likely had a long way to go. So small and such a large area to travel. Thus my world in the mind of a bug today.

No comments:

Post a Comment