Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Goodbye GM

I was listening/reading to the news this morning and heard about some of the GM bankruptcy going on. I was informed the head person in charge of the government side of things is at the veteran old age of 31. Well, first you think, he must be an economical brain, nope, he must have a Harvard MBA or something, nope, maybe a MBA, nope, ahhhh then he must be really well versed in the auto world which grants him the place amongst the top of the company rebuild, you guessed it nope. He is a lackey, a yes man, a servant of an economical brain of the current administration. People say the spoils system is so horrible and special interest groups would not leak into this clean and clear administration, I am not saying all is a loss blah blah blah, I would just like to hear some people start to admit that what we have here currently is vaguely familiar to the last, I don't know couple hundred years of administrations. Our new ambassador to Japan, no experience in speaking Japanese, I could go on but you get the picture. Change is out there but so far for the most part, I consider it to be a tad self served. Which I expect with the changing of power, but I would love to see some of the claims honored that were promised, not that I agree with all of them but just to see some consistency within the message.

1 comment: