Saturday, May 30, 2009

My sweet little Ruby.

Today, I am going to share a story my brother told me today about his daughter, Ruby. He told me he was downstairs fixing his lunch and he heard Will and Ruby crying. He was about to walk upstairs to check on them and the crying stopped. He said, "I thought I heard Jessie (niece) talking to them". He kept on going up the stairs and noticed it was not Jessie talking but the television was on. It was turned on to some cartoons. He turned the corner to the room to where he could see Will and Ruby sitting there on the floor near the television and guess what was in Ruby's hand... the remote control. She had successfully turned on the television and somehow managed to get it on cartoons, which is crazy. They were just sitting there completely content watching some toons. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment