Monday, May 4, 2009

The Man Law... broken

I realize that I have been gone for a few days, I was out of town on in Colorado and did not have the best connection to the web. But, I do have a few good stories for the upcoming days ahead. Today, I would like to tell everyone about a "Man Law" which was broken right in front of me in the airport. I will go ahead and make the disclaimer, this blog might contain some PG-13 material. So, I was waiting for my flight and had to pee, so I ventured off to the bathroom. I turned the corner to reveal the row of urinals to choose from. (their were 10 of them, and none were occupied) I chose the one four in from the right wall, leaving an obvious amount of room on each side to choose from if someone else was to come. While I was doing my business, a guy comes up to use the bathroom, where does he choose to go... why next door to me on the left of me. He had plenty of places to choose from and yet he decided to stand right next me. This guy broke a man law big time, I almost moved over one mid stride just to make a point. The nerve of this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment