Monday, January 5, 2009

Fun and Failure start the same way with an F

Hello Everyone,



As I first admit to failing at the blog a day for a year, I might charge that I shall continue and rename it the "almost a blog a day for a year". With that said, I think it time to get back to the blogging that I am all about.



Today's topic, why people are mean. I have had the pleasure lately of dealing with a lot of people that are turds. For what reason, I am not sure. But any who they are not happy about something. This has got me thinking about these people a good bit lately, maybe because I am sensitive and they get in my head or maybe just intriguing. Why has been a word that I have begun to associate with them. Why so mad and at who? I have come to the conclusion that each person I have come in contact with is hurting. I think someone, somewhere has hurt them and therefore they take it out on others. Whether they would admit it or not, I think anger is in most cases a result of previous interactions with others. Most of our discontent as people is created by the situations that we apart of. To conquer these angers, we must confront and deal with the past in which they were created. I am not sure if I myself and pleased with the idea of confrontation with the things that have hurt me in my own past. They are usually easier to deal with by taking our the anger in whatever form that may be, I do not think that means grrrrrr, but yet in frustration or point of views etc. I guess these interacts with turds have pushed me to a place where I am face to face with my own crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment