Thursday, January 22, 2009

I make no sense sometimes

Today at work we filmed a video to send to a group to say thank you for coming to our camp. We videoed some things that they would find funny and specific to their time at SharpTop. We did one scene that had them watch our team in a meeting and we talked about some funny things. We did some brainstorming before we shot the scene. During the brainstorming I had the camera set up for right angle and had pushed record without knowing it. There was one part where I was trying to explain an idea and everyone was looking at me like, "what in the world are you talking about". I was so clear in my head about what I saying and could not understand why they could not get what I was saying. Well when I got to watch the video review, I was like, "what they crap are you talking about". It was pretty funny to see myself and laugh at what I was doing. If I get the video small enough I will post it so you can see it.

I also had a funny moment outside tonight with some neighbors that I hadn't met yet. I was outside with Maple while she was using the bathroom and I had a glass of red wine in my hand. I was introducing myself to some folks and this guy looked at me and said, "So you like red wine huh". I responded by saying, "not really my wife likes it, I am just having it because it's what we have right now." It ended that moment. It was pretty funny, guess you had to be there.

1 comment:

  1. regardless of the fact that you make little to no sense some times we still love you. i think it's b/c we've know you so long that we feel obligated. or perhaps it is the fact that we feel sorry for sarah. i'm not sure on that one.

    ReplyDelete