Sunday, January 18, 2009

Locked out and 28 degrees

So I have a story to tell. It seems that there is always a new turn waiting around each corner of the Springer story. So this morning, Sarah and I were getting ready to go to church. We have one of the doors that has a dead bolt on the top and then a locking knob door handle below that one. I unlocked the deadbolt earlier that morning with our keys. Later we were heading out the door and I locked the lower one and pulled the door shut. Yep, then I remembered that I did not grab the keys yet. Neither of us had keys to vehicle nor house. I had my phone though, that was the clutch right there. Ended up calling friend, Ryan, who lives right down the road. He was about two minutes away from leaving to go to church. I was very lucky. We started to walk towards his house, down a country road. A cop slowed down and looked at us but did not stop, I thought that was funny. Two people walking down a random country road at 9am. In the end I went and got the garage door opener from work and found a way in. It was a pretty interesting morning. Pen is stick totally kick ass by the way.

1 comment:

  1. just wait on that pen, it'll collapse, just you wait...

    ReplyDelete