Monday, January 19, 2009

Again????

Today, Sarah and I went to go see a movie. We do not go see movies very often, due to the fact that they cost 19.50 to go see together and I usually really do not like going to the movies. (would rather hang out, be social, talk, chill, mario kart etc.) But today we went to see Marley and Me, I even got a little teary eyed. I am not sure if it was the dog or the fact to see how quickly 26 can turn into 45. Yikes. I am not liking 26, 25 was much younger. Anyways to the story. First, if you have not seen the movie, this will not ruin it. During a scene in the movie, John's wife comes out of the bathroom to let him know that he is going to be a daddy again. She said, "I'm pregnant." About that time, a little girl from the audience says rather loudly, "Again?". The whole place burst into laughter. It was awesome. I am reminded today of how pure and simple a child's mind can be and how refreshing it is. For a moment while we were all laughing at her innocent comment, I thought this must be the mind of a child. This pure joy and laughter that followed her comment, no body was all upset that people were making noise. Just pure happy.

1 comment:

  1. i thought for a second there you were going to say that sarah was knocked up...

    ReplyDelete