Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brad Inc.

I have found out my business. I made 25 bucks last night while i was sleeping. Yes that is right, half.com is now my new cash machine. I was going to take a bunch books to the thrift store.... but wait why not put them online and see what happens. That is when Brad Inc. was born. I am now accepting franchise applications and donations of books you do not want. I will give you a tee shirt from B Inc and some kick back. Also I would like to introduce the chairman of the board of executives Pat Allen. Also Jon Allen will be the official "tough guy". Do not mess with B Inc.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the appointment of "Tough Guy" I will work hard to uphold the ideals that are associated with B Inc. and bust the heads of those who do not agree with them.

    ReplyDelete