Saturday, January 31, 2009

My eyes are burning

Ever so often I have a blog that comes about around, I don't know say... 230am in the morning when I am really tired. I have noticed something in common which each experience. Outside the horrible grammer, bad spelling and choppy thoughts, my eyes are always on fire. What a funny reaction from your body. Hey, you are tired and ready for bed which is one of those really nice and peaceful, sweet moments. Well guess what, I am going to make you pay for being sleepy. Then your body sends signals to your eyes whom are on stand bye to go. Then it happens. They burn like hell. Tricky Tricky.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you spelled "grammar" wrong when you were talking about spelling things wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "burned like heck" would have been much better. Couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete