Sunday, December 28, 2008

South of the Border

I was watching an old video of a trip I went on with my friends Jon and Chad. We videotaped the whole thing. There are many funny moments throughout the whole trip, but the best one is when they left my in South Carolina. We had made a joke about playing a game called, "leave someone in another state" of which I made up and in the end I lost. We were at south of the border and Jon and Chad snuck out when I was not paying attention and before I knew it, they were in North Carolina and I was in South Carolina, as the story continues they came back to get me. I was being a "poor sport" as quoting Jon, when I took his new straw hat that he just purchased from South of the Border and tossed out the window. Well as we were turning around to get the hat some 10 seconds later and 100 feet from where we were a car of "gentlemen" stopped got out of there car and picked it up. (this is as we were driving up) The yelling and frantic noises from our car meant nothing to them. I had to buy Jon another 2$ hat, but I joined the groovy hat club in the process.

2 comments: