Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another Nyquil Story and Doc. Story

It seems each time that I get to take Nyquil, I end up having a good story to share the following day. As Sarah stated yesterday I have been sick the past few days and spent some large amounts of time on the couch. Although, I do not think that the description she gave is completely spot on, I am not that bad, she has been taking great care of me. So yesterday around 845 I woke up to take some nyquil to get me through the night. I was up for about five minutes of an office episode and then I was out. Well around 2 in the morning I woke up pretty wide awake and starving. Sarah was on the other couch across from me asleep and woke up to see me eating cookies and drinking chocolate milk. She look at me confused and said, "what are you doing", I responded with, "eating cookies, I am really hungry". She looked at me for a second and then went back to sleep. It was pretty funny, I had two glasses of milk and about 14 cookies and then went back to sleep. It was great.

My second story related to the sickness is one at the doctors office today. After getting my prescription Dr. Davis told me he wanted to give me a shot to help out with the sickness. After he left, a nurse came in to give the shot. I had that place cut off my arm two weeks ago and she said that she was going to have give me the shot on my hip instead. I thought to myself, I have never had a shot on my hip... I am not sure if I have to go down to my undies or what not. She looked at me like, okay lets get along with this. I was at a loss for words and after a few awkward seconds I said, "So how do we do this, what is the procedure for a shot in the butt?" She laughed and I figured it out that I did not have to get in my skimpies, I just had to give her a "suntan lotion girl" size target.

1 comment:

  1. my helpful hint for the day: I'm not completely sure but sleeping on separate couches probably isn't good for your marriage. unless you haven't conquered that wetting the bed thing yet.

    ReplyDelete