Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tetris Continued


As I was unable to write in the detail that I desired, due to the fact I was standing in the driveway last night in NC trying to get enough reception to publish my blog, I would like to do a part 2. Today, you can see the picture of the two people dressed up like tetris pieces. One is at the ATM, which I found pretty funny. I had a few funny things happen to me in North Carolina. I was in a Starbucks with my mother in-law and my father in-law as well as my parents and Sarah, when we noticed a homeless guy who was sitting directly across from us with a magazine in his lap completely knocked out asleep. He was in and out for a while, he had fake teeth he took out so he could eat his bagel. Also, when Sarah and I were driving out of the city, another gentleman yelled at us, "get the !@%# out of my city, yeah get the hell out of my city". I had no idea the mayor was walking around that part of town. It made me laugh out load, it was a really fun day with the family, I really cherish those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment