Sunday, October 19, 2008

Joe and I broke a Bed...

So my neighbor Joe(also good friend I work with at STC)got a new bed today from Ikea. I was helping him put it together and he gave me his old frame. I was going to use it with my current bed because have wood slats instead of metal across the middle so they dip in the middle and Sarah and I usually roll towards each other through the night. I brought the bed frame back to our apartment and put it together. Joe stopped by to see how it was going and about the time I finished putting the mattress back on frame. I hoped on to see if it felt any different than the old one. Also about that time, Joe decided to take flight and squash me. It was just about mid air of his jump that I thought... this could be bad, yep this could break the bed frame. Joe landed... the bed frame split in half. It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. Brad Springer...hope all is well with you and Sarah. Definitely miss you and hope to see you soon. Let's get in touch sometime soon and catch up. Take care brother.

    -Graham

    ReplyDelete